Equiline J Challenge Jumping Saddle
Equiline J Challenge jumping saddle, made of very soft leather, available in black or brown.
Deep seat, lining in T-Flex. Removable front knee support. It uses the Coreshield*, IGS** and EQ.Traxion technologies. Saddle flap dubbed in leather.
*Coreshield Technology: reticular-modular injection system; it causes the macromolecules to be circumscribed in the lattice thus going to create more stability in the points where it serves with a very limited and fast torsional lattice, greatly reducing the stress of the material and the consequences that it causes to the horse.
With this type of constructive capacity we have:
- a more stable and reactive tree with consequent continuous and constant distribution of the masses even in the most critical situations;
- the certainty of the integrity of the materials even after prolonged frequency stress;
- maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the frame;
- maximum comfort for the horse;
- maximum comfort for the rider
** Integrated Gel Sistem: the IGS technology patented by Equiline exploits the properties of a synthetic gel material, which, following a long processing procedure, acquires its exclusive characteristics: versatility, memory and durability.
A shock absorption system:
- dampens the vibratory shock of the pelvis and back
- reduces the biomechanical tensions
- favores an optimal postural setting
- reduces muscular tensions in the pelvic area
- reduces the vibratory shocks perceived by the horse's back