Equiline Cross Jumping Saddle
Equiline Cross jumping saddle.
Deep seat for a greater position, padded cushions in T-Flex material. Fixed front knee block.
Padded saddle flap lined in leather.
It uses the Coreshield*, IGS** and FGT*** technologies.
*Coreshield Technology: reticular-modular injection system; it causes the macromolecules to be circumscribed in the lattice thus going to create more stability in the points where it serves with a very limited and fast torsional lattice, greatly reducing the stress of the material and the consequences that it causes to the horse.
With this type of constructive capacity we have:
- a more stable and reactive tree with consequent continuous and constant distribution of the masses even in the most critical situations;
- the certainty of the integrity of the materials even after prolonged frequency stress;
- maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the frame;
- maximum comfort for the horse;
- maximum comfort for the rider
** Integrated Gel Sistem: the IGS technology patented by Equiline exploits the properties of a synthetic gel material, which, following a long processing procedure, acquires its exclusive characteristics: versatility, memory and durability.
A shock absorption system:
- dampens the vibratory shock of the pelvis and back
- reduces the biomechanical tensions
- favores an optimal postural setting
- reduces muscular tensions in the pelvic area
- reduces the vibratory shocks perceived by the horse's back
*** Flat Grip Tecnology: is a technology developed by Equiline, consists of a rubber insert applied in the rear and lower side of the flap, which allows the rider better adherence and grip, decreases the wear of the flap in the parts where the leg acts and contrasts the folds that born during use.